More than 80 percent of all hotel guests worldwide book their rooms on the Internet. Hotel photos are always the first thing a potential guest gets to see. And the first impression must always be the best.
Large hotel chains operate with big budgets and usually show professional images. In contrast, many smaller and private hotels fall behind, because their photos can not compete, although they operate very beautiful houses.
That does not have to be. Excellent hotel photos can also be produced very well with a manageable budget.
PrimePhoto photographs hotels and their facilities quickly and highly professionally. PrimePhoto has been active in the photo business for over 30 years and is one of the well-known providers in the field of interior photography.
Which Hotel Photos need to be Taken for an Excellent Presentation?
There are four different groups of shots for hotels:
- Rooms of various categories and sizes each with bath / WC / washstand / shower and special equipment
- public areas (outdoor area, lobby, restaurant / bar / breakfast room, conference room / ballroom / seminar room, fitness / spa)
- Value-added services (hotel shuttle, shopping facilities, child care, equipment rental, tourist information, etc.)
- Exterior photos (structure, terrace, park, neighborhood, night-, long-time exposures)
How and when do you receive your pictures?
- standard delivery within 48 hours after the end of shooting, shorter times possible
- conveniently by download via a cloud service (Dropbox, Wetransfer, OneDrive), other shipping possible
- standard size is the maximum resolution available after image processing, usually 5,000 to 6,000 pixels on the long edge, ideal for all common publication media, other pixel-precise dimensions possible
How much Do Hotel Photos Cost?
Of course, PrimePhoto’s photographs meet all 8 standards for professional real estate photos.
The price based on hourly or daily rates includes photography on site and the entire image processing in the studio. The number of shots depends on the size of the facilitly as well as your wishes and the existing attractive motifs. I will be happy to coordinate this with you in advance. In many cases, images of the neigborhood and night shots also make a nice addition to your presentation. The minimum quantity per order is 10 photos. Please use the form below to start a request about the exact price of all photos for your property.
This is how your rate will be calculated
for example: room types (each with room-, bathroom-, details photos), function rooms (lobby, restaurant, conference room, fitness, spa), exterior views, neighborhood-3, night-3, long-term exposures3
1The minimum number per order is 10 images. Half days can be booked.
2Image editing includes global corrections such as perspective, luminosity, color tint or sharpness as well as local improvements such as object color, subject weaknesses, over- or underexposed areas or sky exchange.
3Additional travel may be required as these shots often need to be taken at specific days or times.
4The logo must be available in the appropriate size, preferably in a lossless scalable format (*.eps, *.ai). The conversion of a logo for use in the image can be an additional part of the offer.
5You get images in requested sizes additionally to full resolution. Please, specify the exact width and height in pixels in the request form below.
6The number of finished orders will be calculated for the past 365 days. This discount applies to photos and additional options. Services not mentioned here, are excluded from the discount. Multiple discounts are not applicable.
7The number of finished orders will be calculated for the current calendar month. This discount applies to photos and additional options. Services not mentioned here, are excluded from the discount. Multiple discounts are not applicable.
8Basis of calculation is the one-way distance of the fastest route according to a route planner (for example GoogleMaps). Travel by public transport will be calculated separately.
I also take professional photographs of other larger facilities such as industrial plants, shopping centers, office floors, apartment buildings, residential complexes or restaurants. For requests, simply use the following form, please.
Take the next step and request your individual price offer
Next steps after rate request
- Afterwards, you will receive a binding quote, which will also include any travel or other additional costs.
- If you agree with the offer, you can confirm your order on the quote. If desired you may get a checklist on how to prepare your property for professional photography in return.
- The property will be photographed on the agreed date.
- The image will be optimized on the computer and made available for you.