PrimePhoto offers good value for money, as you get very good quality at reasonable cost and a service that incorporates my entire experience of more than 20 years as a marketing service provider for the real estate industry. Find your rate here.
Transparent rate structure for real estate photos
- The rate for a photo includes on-site photography and basic image editing in the studio. The minimum quantity per property is 10 images.
- For multiple bookings by regular customers there are discounts of up to 50%.
- Additional cost such as for travel and special image processing are offered and calculated individually depending on the order.
How many photos do you need?
- Real estate up to 120 sqm will be normally covered with 10 images .
- Family homes and commercial space up to 200 sqm can be presented with the about 15 images.
- Larger estates (villa, country house, a lot of secondary) will go with around 20 shots.
- Hotels, office complexes, industrial and commercial properties, may need more photos.
Which subjects will be photographed?
Depending on the property, a number professional indoor and outdoor shots will be produced. Interior shots include the best viewing angle per room and some nice detail shots. The exterior shots usually represent the front view (facade) and possibly an interesting rear view or outlook. And finally, on request, images of the neigborhood, nightshots and long exposures can be booked separately.
How and when do you receive your pictures?
- standard delivery within 48 hours after the end of shooting, shorter times possible
- conveniently by download via a cloud service (Dropbox, Wetransfer, OneDrive), other shipping possible
- standard size is the maximum resolution available after image processing , according to experience 5,000 to 6,000 pixels on the long edge, ideal for all common publication media, other pixel-precise dimensions possible
What is the rate for real estate photos?
The following price list applies to photos of
- family homes,
- retail stores,
- medical practices,
- offices and
- similarly sized real estate.
For other objects (e.g. industrial plants, shopping markets, office floors, apartment buildings, residential complexes, hotels, restaurants) and similar large properties, please request a separate offer for special rate.
gross priceincl. 16% VAT
incl. basic image editing2
1The minimum number per order is 10 images.
2Basic image editing includes global corrections such as perspective, exposure, color tint or sharpness.
3Additional travel may be required as these shots often need to be taken at specific days or times.
4Extended image editing includes local corrections such as object color, subject weaknesses, over- or underexposed areas or sky exchange.
5The logo must be available in the appropriate size, preferably in a lossless scalable format (*.eps, *.ai). The conversion of a logo for use in the image can be part of the offer.
6You get images in requested sizes additionally to full resolution. Please, specify the exact width and height in pixels in the request form below.
7The number of finished orders will be calculated for the past 365 days. Additional services not mentioned here, are excluded from the discount. Multiple discounts are not applicable.
8The number of finished orders will be calculated for the current calendar month. Additional services not mentioned here, are excluded from the discount. Multiple discounts are not applicable.
9Basis of calculation is the one-way distance of the fastest route according to a route planner (for example GoogleMaps). Travel by plane or long-distance train will be calculated separately.
Take the first step and request your individual price offer
Next steps after price request
- Afterwards, you will receive a quote, in addition to the prices listed here, also any travel or other additional costs are included.
- If you agree with the offer, you can confirm your order on the quote.
- The property will be photographed on the agreed date.
- The image will be optimized on the computer and made available for you.